Renovate furniture or build new!
Renovate furniture Pattaya
Built-in or free-standing furniture. Design and sketches included. Manufactured to your exact requirements. Renovation/repaint of Kitchen doors, furniture, and more.
Is your kitchen a little bit shaggy? A renovation will make your kitchen look new again.
The furniture factory located in Pattaya will do very professional work that will last for a long time.
Renovate furniture Pattaya
Need special design furniture that will fit in exactly in your available space? Let us visit your home, take measures and draw up sketches that will give you a good idea of how it will look like. We provide a preliminary discussion for you to have a future vision of the project and its completion. We give the best suggestions for your place to make it better.
Having expertise in customized furniture design. Our professional interior designer provides a cost-effective and timely estimated construction completion. We provide the best materials, workforce, day-to-day supervision, and inspection. We offer regular reports to keep you informed as work progresses.
From start to completion, our project manager will draw up plans for projects, renovations, alterations, or additions. 3D renders are provided. Depending on the specific project of getting your property done, we ensure your benefit from our experience, project management, and construction techniques.
After full inspections, we casually visit the site to make sure that the completed project satisfies our customers and for maintenance.
What is a sauna?
What is sauna?
There are basically 4 ways to make a sauna.
- Wood-fired sauna. Requires dry slow burning wood. Cozy alternative.
- Electric sauna. Warms up faster. Combined with sauna stones at the top is preferred.
- Steam sauna. Makes the air highly saturated with steam.
- An infrared sauna warms people but not the inside of the sauna. Not the same, in my opinion.
Types of sauna?
If you have a wood-fired or electric sauna (with sauna stones), you can throw water at the stove and get a steam sauna effect. The effect does last not too long and can not be done again until the stove regains its heat.
A sauna can be built inside the house. A more common placement would be outside. Preferably close to the swimming pool if there are any. If not it is a good idea to install a round wooden bathtub close by. Heat it up to around 40 degrees Celsius. Cool down in the pool or the bathtub.
Learn more about sauna
Build a swimming pool
Time to build a swimming pool in Pattaya?
If you do not know how to build a swimming pool, do not do it yourself. It could end up costing you more than to have the professionals doing it for you. Here are some things to consider before you build:
Is the ground suitable for a pool? It is not uncommon in Thailand to have underground "rivers" of water. That will make it impossible to build upon.
- Decide what type of pool you want and how big.
- Contact a builder and ask for a quotation.
- Be prepared to pay from 250.000 THB (very small) up to millions (very big).
Learn more about swimming pools
Build a house
Building your dream home can be one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can undertake. Getting the opportunity to plan out each step of the process and make the decisions about your building project is a big responsibility. Taking the scope of the project into account before you get started can help make the process go a lot more smoothly.
- Climate. Special considerations must be made for building in flood, hurricane, intense heat, frigid cold, and other extreme weather and climatic conditions.
- Ground stability. Houses built on shifting sand, mucky soil, or other unstable earth will likely fail over a short period of time unless they are built on special foundations or pilings.
- Availability of utilities. If you intend to have electric power, potable water, telephone, and other conveniences, make sure these utility providers offer them at your location.
- Building permit. Before building, you'll need to submit plans to the city hall to acquire the building commission for approval. In Thailand, you need a building permit for your first house built on your plot. After that, you can extend with several other buildings without applying for more building permits. It is advised to contact City Hall anyway to make sure no new rules are set in place. Unless you're an experienced architect, it'll be very difficult to produce the necessary to-scale production drawings and engineering specs necessary for approval. To save time, energy, and money, it's recommended that you consult a professional and work alongside them to design the home you want.
Prepare to tackle water drainage issues with the proper design. Be aware of how surface water (rain, another drainage) moves across the building site. It is critical to keep water away from your home. Foundation damage can result from a failure to plan at this stage. You want to keep your basement dry and lessen the chance that you will have damp wood, water damage, which invites termites in any climate. Simple swales or grassy ditches will go a long way in controlling surface water drainage.
Build house Pattaya
We have long experience of building houses. We can help you with all the above issues, work out the architecture complying with your preferred design, and more. Whether you want to build a new house, renovate an existing house and/or extend it, we are here to help. Complete electric installation.