How it works
We have developed a modern and easy way to track, check and manage the quotation you will receive by email. This will make it easy for both you and us to follow the progress and avoid mistakes.
“The lowest bid never equals the best job,” we recommend bringing in at least three contractors and getting written estimates from each. “Some give cheap quotes just to get the job, then tack things on or cut corners and install low-quality products.” The written estimate should include details (e.g., exact cabinets, hardware, flooring, and install costs, not just “new room”), and an explanation of how design changes are handled.
If your estimate doesn’t include these, the contractor is either not very thorough or he’s underestimating the project. Make sure your chosen contractor is professional, easy to talk to, and goes that extra mile to give you the best result. Check on the internet if the contractor has an office, a website, and an email address. These are good signs. Is the quotation professional, complete with great details? Also a good sign. Paying a little bit extra always gives you more value.
How it works
- We received your email, Line message, or phone call. Then we will have a rough understanding of what you want to do. You will get a response like "We can do this for you" or "We can not help you". Reasons for the last response can be: "Do not have the workforce available for your demand of work period". "Your location is too far away from our starting point". "We do not have the skills for your requested work", and more.
- We set up a day and time to visit your property. It is essential for us to view the work to be done in order to present a correct quotation. This will also eliminate eventual misunderstanding further down. This service is free.
- Then we will start to produce a written quotation. You will receive the quotation via email. We always break down and separate all the different tasks. If you do not want us to do one or more tasks, we will delete them and send you a new quotation. It is very important that you check and understand all points in the quotation because we will follow it to the letter. Anything NOT stated in the quotation will be charged extra. This service is free.
- The quotation will be valid for 30 days. Open this email and click on "View this quotation". If you want to go ahead, please click on the "Accept quotation" button. We will then contact you to discuss when to start work or start work on a previously agreed-upon date. Normally we do accept working schedules after the quotation is accepted. This scheduled work start can be accepted only if the work will start on a future date. For immediate work start, we follow our rule - first in the queue gets it done first.
- You will receive an invoice automatically directly after you accepted the quotation. You then pay a deposit of 50% of the total offered sum before we can start to work. The rest must be paid when work is finished and paid the day we finish work AND you approved all the work done. If the total sum exceeds 100.000 HB you pay a deposit before starting work with 40%, then 40% midterm, and the last 20% with the same rules as above.
- Guarantee: We work professionally and deliver high-quality work and will never abandon a customer but mistakes do happen. If something is not done well enough or any other reasonable default occurs, we will come back and fix it at no extra cost. The guarantee depends on what work has been done. To make a list of all this would take too much space. Example: paint walls - 3 months. The guarantee for installed hardware would be the same as the manufacturer offers and can only be claimed directly from the hardware supplier.
Our company goal always is to achieve quality work and happy customers.